Sunday, January 12, 2014

Bacon Honey Mustard

As I was typing the title for this post, my mouth started to water a little. This honey mustard sauce is over the top. Yes, over the top. I made this dip Friday night to pair with my homemade chicken tenders. I have yet to try the Tyson gluten-free chicken tenders at my grocery store, but might give them a try in the very near future as it would make my life somewhat easier, especially on Friday or Saturday nights. I just can't seem to get the whole gluten-free homemade chicken tender thing down without some of the breading falling off. Kind of over this happening again and again. The one thing I will make again though is this awesome Bacon Honey Mustard sauce for dipping.


At 2 points per serving, the bacon adds a certain wow factor to honey mustard dip. You could even thin this out with a little milk and use it as a salad dressing. It is so good!

Bacon Honey Mustard
2 WW points per 2 tablespoons

1 strip cooked center cut bacon, diced
1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon honey
1/2 teaspoon onion powder

Place all ingredients into a small dish. Whisk together until combine. Use as a dip for chicken, pretzels, or fresh vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment