Saturday, August 18, 2012

Good Morning Menu Post

I don't know about you, but I am so happy the weekend is finally here! The weather is absolutely outstanding today. We are headed to Iowa later this morning for Justin's parents' 40th wedding anniversary. Happy Anniversary Doug and Marilyn! Since I do not have much time this weekend for menu planning and my usual grocery shopping, I thought I'd put together a menu of some of the most popular recipe posts this year. Hopefully, this will give some of you a chance to try an old favorite or try something new! 

Sunday 8/19          GF French Dip Sandwiches with Oven Fries

Monday 8/20         Left-overs

Tuesday 8/21         Chipotle Chicken Salad with Tortilla Chips & Salsa

Wednesday 8/22    Left-overs

Thursday 8/23        Deep Dish Quinoa Pizza with Salad

Friday 8/24 or        Buffalo Chicken Burgers with Corn Slaw and Sweet Potato Tots
Saturday 8/25

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment