Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Customer Complaint

I can't take it any more, so I had to do something about it. Lately, when I have frequented Panera Break I have been very disappointed in the lack of cheese on my favorite bagel. I have been ordering the asiago cheese bagel for many years. It is my most beloved bagel. I always loved the mass of cheese they used to put on the bagel and the little cheese crispies that used to hang off the edge from baking. Unfortunately, they now only include a sub par sprinkling which pretty much makes it like a plain bagel. Really, if I wanted a plain bagel I would pay $1.00 and get the four pack sleeve at Hy-Vee and in all reality for the price one pays at Panera I would be able to buy not one bagel, but twelve bagels. Rather than continue to complain, I decided to e-mail the company. Here is what my comments and suggestions included:

I have been a customer for many years. I began my bagel experience back in 2000 when I was in college at Iowa State University and continued enjoying your products after graduation and moving to the Kansas City Metro area. While I understand the economy is in shambles and every company is looking for ways to save on costs, I am disappointed to say that my last few trips to any Panera Bread Cafe whether in Iowa or in the Shawnee Mission, Kansas area have been sub par to my expectations. I regularly order the asiago cheese bagel with the sundried tomato cream cheese. Lately, my bagel has only included a mear sprinkle of asigo cheese. This is something I always loved about your bagels. If I wanted a plain bagel for the money that I pay as a customer, I would take my business elsewhere. It would be much appreciated and bring satisfaction to your product if you would include the healthy helping of cheese your bagels used to include.

I don't know if I will get any response, but really I cannot take it anymore. As a continued patron, I deserve my asiago cheese!!

No comments:

Post a Comment