Monday, January 5, 2009

Adding Some Bling to the Blog


Thanks to my fellow co-worker, Sara, the blog has a new background. I am quite fond of the diamonds! Everyone had all these cool backgrounds and my lack of techno-saviness was impeding my ability to make A Nickel's Worth of News really stand up to its true value. Thank you Sara K.!
Also, here is a picture I've been meaning to add for a while. While it may seem I am abandoning my Alma mater, Iowa State, my sister and I really can't help ourselves when watching Heisman trophy winner sexy Sam Bradford on the field. This is our tribute to the Sooners. Another one of my New Year's resolutions is to come up with five positive statements throughout the day. Good news is, I woke up this morning and found out there is only three more days till the BSC National Championship game. Boomer Sooner baby! Other positive things that happened today were seeing all my lovely colleagues at work, staying on track with drinking plenty of water, getting organized at work, and finding this lovely blog background.
I hope everyone is doing well and recovering from the holidays. There will be more blogging tomorrow.

2 comments: