Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009 Resolutions


Well the holidays came and went as fast as a blink of an eye. Here is a gingerbread house that my sisters and I built over Thanksgiving. Justin and I couldn't believe it when we saw it over Christmas as the poor little house endured humid conditions, smoke inhalation from a self-cleaning oven attempt, and survival from not being eaten. Amazing!
Hmmm, I guess it is on to New Year's resolutions. Among the typical resolutions such as getting some sort of physical activity throughout the week I am vowing to keep in better touch with friends and loved ones. Hopefully this will mean getting back to calling people more often and more frequent blogs. While I love my husband dearly, it gets pretty lonely down here and it is only up to myself to try and keep better communication. So I resolute to blog more often! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment