Wednesday, April 9, 2014

My New Smile

After four and a half years, I officially got my braces off today. I know I've been away from the blog for a while. I thought those of you who might wonder where I've been would be happy to hear a little something. April always seems to be the month I fall off the blogging bandwagon. Don't worry! I will be back to blogging soon. I also will hopefully be back to running again next week too. Spring always brings a whirlwind of activity that leaves me feeling exhausted; but, I plan to force myself back into a regular routine. As for those chicken burgers, you can expect that recipe to appear this coming Sunday:). Since I had to take the afternoon off, I am working on putting together a nice little menu. Until then, enjoy the lovely weather. I'll be enjoying my smile!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your newfound smile! I'm glad you're relieved to be saying goodbye to braces. I think you have to agree that it was worth the journey, though. Your smile looks very beautiful. Thanks for sharing that! All the best to you! :)

    Coralie Tauber @ Houston Smile Docs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you finally said goodbye to your braces. I'm sure it was difficult for you to have had them for a long time, but at least now you've realized just how dramatically advantageous the results are. Your smile is so pretty, although I'm certain you were always that pretty to begin with. Enjoy your lovely new smile. Take care! :)

    Dorothy Payne @ Dr. Monica Crooks, DDS

    ReplyDelete