Monday, September 9, 2013

A Wonderful Night

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been MIA on the blog the last week or so. I've just been living in the moment and enjoying every sweet second of it. Over the weekend family arrived for the Region III Kansas Teacher of the Year Banquet. It was such a wonderful, memorable event.


That is me with the state commissioners of education. I received a beautiful framed certificate for my nomination.


From left to right, our district's secondary teacher of the year, our superintendent who I so admire, and me. Many thanks to my family, the Turner community, all of my colleagues, and students! I will never forget this!

I hope to be back to regular blogging this coming weekend when life settles down a bit with more tasty, gluten-free recipes, menus, and grocery lists. Until then please visit past menus and recipes. I am so grateful for your viewership!

No comments:

Post a Comment