Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Sleepy Bowl Sunday Menu Post

So, the Super Bowl has already started. This is what I would have been writing yesterday before coming down with whatever has been running through our school. I don't think I've got anything too bad, but can tell my body is fighting it. At about 10:30 yesterday morning, I started to get the chills. Then I felt really hot and started to get a headache. I ended up deciding that maybe good old fashion ibuprofen, Benedryl, and sleep would help. It did. I ended up sleeping from 11:00 that morning to 4:30 that afternoon. Then went back to bed at 8:00 and slept until 7:30 this morning. I feel okay, still sleepy, but very rushed in getting everything done for the week.

This menu is a little something I put together knowing that I had ground turkey in the deep freeze, pasta, pasta sauce,  and rice in the pantry, and frozen vegetables in my freezer. It is really just what we have on hand. I didn't want to over think things or experiment too much after my much needed rest. I'm sure we will have to run to the store for some things this week, so I will not torture you with a list of groceries that would most likely end up changing. I may add a list to this post in the future, but for now am just sticking with the menu. Here is the rundown:

Sunday 2/3          Turkey-Bacon Burgers with Sweet Potato Tots

Monday 2/4         Meaty Ziti with Salad

Tuesday 2/5         Leftovers

Wednesday 2/6    Veggie & Tofu Curry with Brown Rice

Thursday 2/7        Leftovers

Friday 2/8            Out

Saturday 2/9        Smoked Chicken with French Potato Salad (weather permitting)

Please, please stay healthy!! I plan on doing my best to continue to drink ample amounts of water, take my vitamins, rinse my sinuses, and get plenty of rest. Take care!

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment