Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Too Cute





This may seem like a very lame post, but I have been wanting to get pictures of these little guys for weeks. Whenever Justin and I make a trip to Super Target or Home Depot, we drive past this adorable miniature pony farm. Sometimes the ponies are close to the road for superb viewing. Other times they are on the far end of the pasture. About a month ago, we noticed that there were some new additions to the pony farm. These little guys are adorable when they are fully grown; however, they look like live stuffed animals when they are babies. It makes me think of the many times I asked for a pony for Christmas. Last night, I just happened to talk Justin in to making a trip so I could finally get a picture. He said it was okay as long as I actually blogged about it. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as we enjoy driving past this novel little farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment