Friday, June 25, 2010

Blogging Bliss



I am so excited for this weekend! We have the whole weekend jammed and packed with awesome events. My Dad was just teasing me the other day about becoming a "woman of leisure" and I will be honest, I am taking FULL advantage of my leisurely summer. So, what does a "woman of leisure" do? Besides working on deep cleaning projects and loving my blog again, I have been working on my health and fitness. I love it! I don't know why it is so tough to maintain a workout routine during the school year. But seeing the beautiful trees, trails, and yes, getting up close and personal with the wildlife is pure bliss. I took this picture on Monday. Can you believe how close this mother deer let me get? I couldn't. Yesterday, I also got my hair colored. It reminds me of spending time with my Grandma Duree. She used to get her hair done every week! This wild hairdo cracked me up and I had to make a face similar to one my grandmother might have made if I would have taken her picture in the salon. Very dorky I know:) So, besides relaxing and catching up with life, Justin and I will be attending the Lenexa BBQ Battle tonight. Get excited for some handsome meat pics! Tomorrow we are planning on going to the Downtown Art's Festival in the Power & Light District. Look forward to some great blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment