Monday, July 28, 2008

We Finished!






I'm sure all of you have been on the edge of your seats to hear our 5k results. I finished at 32 minutes and 57 seconds, placing me at 7th for my age group and 127th overall. I'm not sure what Justin's results were, but he finished in 35 minutes. We are really just happy we finished and are planning for our next run on August 16th. It is the Mayor's OP 5k Farmstead Stampede. Yeehaw!


Later on Saturday we traveled north to a Weekend at Bernie's at Lake Viking. Kati Bernard had planned a super weekend at her in-laws' place and it really couldn't have been better unless more Thetas would have been present to enjoy the fun. The Bernards are super hosts and we grant them many thanks for their hospitality. The pictures re-cap the weekend above. Hopefully, Kati will plan another Weekend at Bernie's and more people will be in attendance. Trust me, it is worth the trip to Missouri.

1 comment:

  1. hehehe.......the weekend was awesome! Loved it. So glad you could come. I'll have to invite you guys down again soon.

    ReplyDelete