Sunday, December 16, 2012

Holiday Party Hop

I am not normally one to "wing it" or "play things by ear." I'm a planner. I put a lot of thought into things. When it comes to my job, my home, and menu planning I don't normally "wing it." Sure there is room for flexibility and the occasional change. For example, we did not dine on steak this weekend per last week's menu post. Instead, I threw an impromptu Christmas party where we enjoyed my Tanner's Chicken Enchiladas , Honey Nut Chex Mix, and other goodies. This week, we are "winging it" per say. The Bear has several meetings, I am substituting our after school program two nights this week, and we have several holiday functions to attend. By the end of the week, we will be heading out of town for our family Christmas gatherings. So, this week it will be a lot of frozen leftovers. Yes, as much as it irritates me, we will be "winging it." What I do hope to not wing with you all are some wonderful homemade gluten free goodies you can share with your friends and family. I guess this wraps up the whole point of me opening up my little world since January. Gluten-free living can be easy and not so different from the rest of the world if you are prepared. Once prepared it is not as difficult to overcome weeks where you have to play life by ear. Thus, I hope the treats I plan to share with you throughout the week will bring you much love and holiday joy to share with others:) I look forward to giving you some more ideas as we count down the final days of 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment