Saturday, June 30, 2012

4 Dips & a Dessert

How is your weekend going?  We have finished our yard work for the weekend, cleaned the patio, and have the smoker started for our pork loin.  Not too shabby for 11:30 on a Saturday morning.  I will post the results later this evening or tomorrow along with recipes for the Broccoli Salad and Potato Salad.  Since Recipage is up and started, I realized that I do not have many side dishes that I've posted in the past.  Speaking of Recipage, you will now be able to search old recipes by a number of options and print recipes.  I figured out how to get my blog banner posted, so now all you will have to do is scroll down a little bit and then search, view, click, and print your way around the page if you please. This is a very exciting upgrade!

In other Nickel news, I do not have a menu post for this week.  We will be traveling for the 4th of July festivities this year and I've been put in charge of dips.  So this week, I will be posting four different dip recipes (4th of July get it), and a dessert.  Hopefully, this will give you all some ideas for quick and easy dips you can serve for your own 4th of July gatherings.  Tomorrow will be dip number 1:)  I can't wait to share!  Until then, have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment