Thursday, October 9, 2008

Snake!



If you look very closely, you can see a snake charging at my camera. I could clearly see the little fellow in my garage when arriving home this evening. He was a fierce little sucker really. This all occured after Justin had come home early for the arrival of our new washer and dryer. Yes my friends, the washer and dryer rock! I could go on and on about the washing and drying capacity and literally how quiet both machines run, however, I was not pleased by the snake in the garage. Justin was doing yard work and had left both garage doors open. This seems to be a problem when he is engrossed in raking leaves this fall season. Monday night he had left them open all night. Both events have lead to a good you-know-what chewing by none other than myself. Maybe the snake in the garage has been a good lesson. If left undiscussed, the next thing could lead to some badger or mountain lion invading our refrigerator and attacking us in the wee hours of the morning. Can you just picture the headlines, "Young married couple devoured by mountain lion." Ugh!

In other news, everything seems to be going well. The house is looking great and we are pretty much unpacked.

No comments:

Post a Comment