Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Updates

Yes, it has been a while since the last blog. I appologize for this and don't blame you at all if you have quite checking our blog all together. Unfortunately, life has been very hectic. We closed on the house Monday, I had a bit with the flu, work is crazy with crazy kids (and I mean really crazy), and we have class just about every night of the week to add to our list. How are we going to move? I have asked myself this many times, especially when I was layed up in bed all day yesterday. It's times like these I remind myself, "There are 24 hours in a day, seven days in a week, and 30 days in a month. It will get done," and the major quote, "This too shall pass."

On a different subject, is everyone ready for a good old football rumble on Saturday? Let's hear it for the Cyclones! I will bring my camera with me wherever we watch the game. What is a blog without a good picture?

1 comment: